SearchFAQRegister Log In

707 *717 *727 *737 *747 *757 *767 *777 SURPLUS LOT

Post your inventory lots for sale.

707 *717 *727 *737 *747 *757 *767 *777 SURPLUS LOT

Postby comefindus on Wed May 01, 2013 5:15 pm

DETAILS

Qty 65,000+ Parts, 24,00 Line Items

Commercial & Military Aircraft Parts, Airframe Hardware,

Landing Gear Structure, Assemblies, Components, Rotables, Some Expendables & more..

I have acquired the complete parts inventory of the manufacturer of aircraft parts supplier formerly known as....

{}Western Metal Products Inc{}

Approximately 64,000+ fabricated aircraft parts, from Bins of standards, Detail parts and subassemblies along with some assemblies. All were fabricated under a production certification that was in affect between Western Metal Products Inc and other aircraft manufacturers. All have quality acceptance stamps applied or affixed along with manufacturing date and revision level.

I have a documented “Clear Chain of Custody” from the manufacturer from storage bins to my storage warehouse and clear documentation of ownership.

This inventory of quality accepted parts were stored at the manufacturing site. The manufacturer had been a Boeing supplier since 1975. The site was owned by the county and after a year of unpaid lease, I acquired the complete inventory and will negotiate for the complete inventory, worth millions based on spare distributors “on-line pricing” and NO lead time. Current estimated value of all inventory, is over 10 million dollars.

Many bins have all fabrication information and test data within the bin. All have final acceptance and stamped manufacturing date with revision levels attached or applied on each part. I will give buyer all objective evidence of required documentation and proper chain of custody.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

206-243-8059 {} EMAIL: COMEFINDUS@COMCAST.NET
comefindus
USER

Return to Lots