SearchFAQRegister Log In

Kyle Walker to face Man City sanction after breaching lockdo

Rivits, bolts, screws, o-rings, nuts, cable, etc.

Kyle Walker to face Man City sanction after breaching lockdo

Postby thanhthuy02 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:17 pm

Kyle Walker to face Man City sanction after breaching lockdown rules by staging house party[/b]
Manchester City will discipline Kyle Walker after the England defender apologised for breaching the nationwide coronavirus lockdown by reportedly holding a party at his home in Cheshire- According to the best free soccer tips page!
Walker was widely reported lớn have held a party last week, which is in direct breach of the government's social distancing rules lớn help stem the spread of coronavirus.
After the report had surfaced, Walker has been forced lớn release an apology as he joins Aston Villa's Jack Grealish as high-profile footballers who have flouted the lockdown restrictions.
"I want lớn take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week which have resulted in a story today (Sunday) about my private life in a tabloid newspaper," said Walker in a statement. You can prefer the soccer today page!
"I understand that my position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model. As such, I want to apologise lớn my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down.
"There are heroes out there making a vital difference to society at the moment, and I have been keen lớn help support and highlight their amazing sacrifices and life-saving work over the past week.
"My actions in this matter are in direct contrast lớn what I should have been doing regarding the lockdown. And I want lớn reiterate the message: Stay home, stay safe."
Walker is the second high-profile Premier League player to have been caught flouting the Government's guidelines after Villa captain Grealish.
The Villa captain went to a party last weekend and was pictured next lớn a road in slippers, just hours after he posted a video urging fans lớn stay safe at home on social media.
Football is on hold with the coronavirus outbreak shutting down sport and City will now look into Walker's conduct.
A club statement read: "Manchester City FC are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation lớn a breach of the UK lockdown and social distancing rules.
"Footballers are global role models, and our staff and players have been working lớn support the incredible efforts of the NHS and other key workers in fighting the effects of the Covid-19 coronavirus, in any way we can. Kyle's actions in this matter have directly contravened these efforts.
"We are disappointed lớn hear the allegations, note Kyle's swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure in the coming days."
thanhthuy02
USER

Return to Hardware and Miscellaneous