Market your parts and products with PartsLogistics to achieve maximum exposure and presence worldwide.
List your inventory or overhaul capabilities with PL to market your parts & services to an audience that is specialized in your industry. Your potential customer can easily find your services on PartsLogistics.
Listing your inventory will generate an increase the number of leads you receive every day. You will also gain an increased visibility in the marketplace world wide.
PL offers a market sales analytics service which is catered to sellers to attain maximum knowledge of your inventory demand. For further details please contact a sales agent directly.
Connecting you to the right customer is the objective of our services.
PL Seller Services at a glance
- Market to new buyers and potential customers
- Growing community: hundreds of new accounts added each month
- Gain access to the PL online buyer network worldwide
- Increase product exposure, sell more, sell easily
- Establish your business in the global marketplace
PL Service Features
- Listings are accessible to a buyer community of over 78,000 users
- Receive requests for quote (RFQs) via email, fax or phone
- Easily change part information using the Online Inventory Management
- Manage all requests for quote in your RFQ Center
- Analyze your market through your personal Seller Digest
- Parts Availability (Aviation, Electronics, etc.)
- Overhaul Capabilities (PL generated RFQs not available)
- OEM Excess Supplier
- Your first inventory upload is FREE of Charge, with no obligation
- Receive a discount by paying for a year of service in advance
- Please contact a Sales Representative for current rates
How to list inventory or overhaul capabilities with PL
- Complete our Quick Registration to receive an account. During registration, Check Yes to "Inventory Supplier".
- Send your inventory list to firstname.lastname@example.org as an e-mail attachment or upload your inventory online.
- For email option: please include the following information:
- account number for listing
- name of the primary point of contact (POC) for RFQs
- phone number of POC
Inventory List Specifications
Accepted File Formats:
- Plain text file, tab-delimited (.txt)
- Plain text file, comma separated values (CSV) (.txt)
- DBASE file (.dbf)
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (.xls)
- Microsoft Access database (.mdb)
The following data is required (for each item):
You may also add the following data:
- alternate part number
- NSN (National Stock Number)
Please contact account services toll-free in the U.S. at 1-877-909-9111 or email us with any questions.
Important! Always include complete part numbers.
To generate the greatest number of useful RFQs for your company, each unique line item must indicate a full part number and NSN (if applicable).
Example: 204-040-623-109 with part number, description, quantity, condition code, NSN:
- Incorrect: 204-040-XXX,"Bearing, ball,annular",150,NS,3110014750169
- Incorrect: 204-040,"Bearing, ball,annular",150,NS,3110014750169
- Correct: 204-040-623-109,"Bearing, ball, annular",150,NS,3110014750169